Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RIF, Reading is Fundamental!


I love reading! I could read all day and everyday! I thirst for adventure and knowledge. I love the idea of being transported across time to experience if only in my imagination a part of history, a beautiful country or absorb a beautiful cookbook and then following up by trying my hand at some of the recipes(usually the baking and anything with chocolate).

Women do not take care of themselves and afford themselves the same care they give to their families and I do not just mean mothers, I mean all women. I do not have children of my own and I have to tell you that in my family of three, husband, me and pup I am last. Always and that is a choice I make. I wish I could say it was not true but it is.  That being said, my form or relaxation and me time is reading, I do not watch TV very often so books are my passion.

So ladies, do your self a favor, pick up a book, or a magazine and enjoy! Even if it is only for 5 minutes waiting in the school line or outside the airport at waiting for a dentist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.