Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolutions


Hello! Happy New Year!
I have been under the weather for the past week, so my post on all of my blogs have had to go by the wayside.



I am not usually very good about keeping my New Years Resolutions, although I always have good intentions, after a few weeks things fall by the wayside. Perhaps I am too ambitious? Or lazy? Or life just gets in the way? In any event, I do a few resolutions this year:



I am going to try new things, at least once a week, could be food, a recipe or a book.


I will have trouble with this...but life is full of challenges!


I am going to revel in the happiness derived from little things; a bird on my indowsill, a smile from a stranger, the routine of a cup of cocoa.


Life, laugh, learn and move on!


Be More Thankful!



Happy 2012! Be your best You! I know I am going to try to!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your page, simple and delightful. I read all your posts but had to stop at that bear. :) Sorry that you weren't feeling well and hope you are better. That bear is just too adorable and funny too. Made me laugh. So glad you shared him. I think he goes along perfectly with resolutions too. ;)
    Much love,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.